Speed Master 64 Speed Master 64

this game was VERY difficult

it took me at least 4 tries to beat it, the soundtrack, graphics and story were all amazing

The Lobster Game The Lobster Game

this game is wonderful

so glad i could act in it as the lobster

misfortune515 responds:

A mighty fine job you did there son! I love the way you got your tail to flip up when you jumped over the third to last seaweed platform avoiding that jelly fish. Some serious acting skills! It would be my pleasure to work with you again sometime.

B: The Video Game B: The Video Game

after 5 seconds of playing this game

i came in my pants

Get That Apple 30 Get That Apple 30

this game owns

i don't see why anyone would 0 it

Kill Strawberry_clock! Kill Strawberry_clock!

I WANT MORE

Newgrounds Mac! Newgrounds Mac!

fix your links

they do not work when clicked, rendering the forums and the tutorials sections useless what did you use for the code? you could have made a spelling error (although it is unlikely that you made the same mistake over and over again)

plant-eating-cat responds:

they do work im not sure why it didnt work.

Dungeon Keeper Dungeon Keeper

Amazing

Just like the original

The Strangers The Strangers

Compilcated but good

The missions were kind of hard to understand, and the whole positions thing kind of confused me.

Windows Errors 2007 Windows Errors 2007

Not Very Good

When I opened this I expected another game where you use a fake windows OS but oh boy was I wrong, this is just a slideshow of fake windows error messages, please try to make something better and more original next time because windows bashing is getting a bit old.

AntoArts-Admin responds:

I'am not bashing windows! Did you read my comments? This is just jokes for the laughs, not for bashing windows!